Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions apply to purchases at www.noosconcept.com, which are operated by
V Prokopě 1538, 25088 Čelákovice
ID: 05727499, VAT CZ8651154358
The Terms and Conditions determine and specify the rights and obligations of the Seller and its customers (hereinafter referred to as Buyer).
Phone: +420 776507333
Bank account: 670100-2215894071/6210
I. General provisions
These General Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to as "Terms and Conditions") apply to purchases in the Seller's online store operated at (hereinafter referred to as "e-shop"), specifying and specifying the rights and obligations of the Seller and buyer.
All contractual relations are governed by the laws of the Czech Republic. If the buyer is a consumer, the relationships not regulated by these terms and conditions are governed by Act No. 40/1964 Coll., The Civil Code and Act No. 634/1992 Coll., On Consumer Protection. If the buyer is not a consumer, the relationships not regulated by these terms and conditions are governed by Act No. 513/1991 Coll., The Commercial Code; all cited legislation is understood as amended.
A consumer is a natural person who, when concluding and performing the contract, does not act in the course of his commercial or other business or in the exercise of his own profession.
A buyer who is not a consumer is an entrepreneur who buys products or uses services for the purpose of doing business with those products or services. This buyer is governed by the terms and conditions of business to which it relates and by the Commercial Code.
II. Order and purchase contract
1. All orders placed via are binding. By placing an order, the buyer confirms that he / she has read these Terms and Conditions as well as the Complaints Procedure, which is publicly available as an annex to the Terms and Conditions together with these Terms and Conditions at www.noosconcept.com. By placing an order, the Buyer confirms his / her agreement with the terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions and the Complaints Procedure.
2. The subject of the contract is only the goods specified in the purchase contract - order. Dimensions, weight, and other product data on www.noosconcept.com, catalogs, brochures, and other publications are data whose publication is based on the information provided by the respective manufacturers of the products. The seller is not responsible for any inconsistency of these data with the actual status with respect to this fact.
3. The order is a draft purchase contract. To conclude a purchase contract, the order confirmation by the seller is required. The Purchase Agreement is concluded upon acceptance of the order by the Seller, at the moment when the Seller accepts the order into the Buyer's sphere. In individual, especially cost-intensive cases, the Seller reserves the right to demand from the Buyer prior to the conclusion of the contract or immediately after its conclusion payment of a financial advance, the amount of which will be communicated to the Buyer and confirmed to the Buyer. In the event that the requested deposit will not be paid by the Buyer, the Seller has the right to withdraw from the Contract. The contract is canceled from the outset when the Seller receives the will of the Seller about this withdrawal and the parties are obliged to return to each other everything that they have already fulfilled under the canceled contract.
4. The validity of the electronic order is subject to the completion of all data and particulars prescribed in the form.
5. The place of delivery of the goods is the address given by the buyer in the registration form. The place of performance is the Seller's warehouse where the Seller hands over the goods to the carrier - the shipping company, or the place of performance is the place of the personal collection of the goods by the Buyer.
6. The ownership right to the goods passes to the buyer, subject to the payment of the purchase price, its acceptance from the carrier or at the place of personal collection of goods by the buyer.
7. By completing the registration form or order within the online store www.noosconcept.com, the buyer gives the seller the right to collect and archive personal information about the buyer and the nature of the purchases made. The Seller undertakes not to provide any personal data obtained from the buyers to third parties and to use it solely for its own use, especially for statistical purposes through which it obtains information on the market of the products offered by it.
8. Depending on the nature of the order, the Seller is always entitled to ask the Buyer to authorize the order in an appropriate manner, such as in writing or by telephone, depending on the nature of the order. The seller also reserves the right to cancel the order in case of a typing error.